One of my very favourite bands, The Black Angels, have finally got a new song to hear.
Some of the good things about The Black Angels:
1. Their motto is "Turn On, Tune In, Drone Out"
2. They manage to compress The Velvets, The Doors, The 13th Floor Elevators into a super dense ball of heaviosity
3. Their bassist was born in a cult compound
4. Their first record was a stand against the current war, with songs like "Young Men Dead"
5. They're just fucking fantastic
6. They have an actual instrument called a "Drone Machine" that one of them built from shrapnel
7. They are lovely people
8. They rock like no one else